We're sorry to hear that your order hasn't been delivered safe and sound! We don't usually encounter many issues, but here's some tips for when we do:
- Check the address! Does the shipping address in your confirmation email match your delivery address exactly?
- Check the tracking. More often than not, this will tell you if it's been left in a safeplace, if it's been returned to the depot, or if it's been left at a neighbours address.
- Check the property. Are you sure it's not hiding in a bush, a BBQ or the recycling bin? (We really have seen all sorts over the years...)
- Check with your neighbours. It's worth just checking that your neighbour wasn't doing the friendly thing and taking it in for you.
- Check with your partner/housemates/mailroom! If we had a pair of chinos for every time a parcel gets taken in and forgotten about...
- Ask your postman (you’ll likely get an answer much quicker than we ever will) or leave him a note. Something along the lines of “Hey Mr Postman, you apparently delivered a parcel to me here yesterday (a white cardboard box) can you let me know where you left it?” should do.
If you've exhausted all of the above, then drop us an email and we'll look into it for you. Please do so within a week of the marked delivery date, otherwise it can be really difficult for us to do anything.